9.16.2010

{ fetherstyle }

as part of my arduous duties over on the new & improved erinfetherston.com, i'm getting to mix a bit of the designer's delightful duds into my costumeration repertoire. hard work, i know.

CLICK HERE to see more from my first fetherstonian shoot! { erin fetherston lace dress available HERE }

---
also, i wanted to officially congratulate jeany for winning the $500 beso giveaway! and to give a big, big thanks to everyone who participated!! i had a lot of fun checking out your selections.

43 comments:

pancakestacker said...

How you blog duties grow! Congrats once again :) Can't wait to see what comes next.

http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

Zarna said...

this dress is beautiful! i discovered your blog from the forever 21 feature and i'm so glad i did! im totally loving it!!

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Jenmarie said...

You working with Erin is so amazing. Oh, and I adore that dress.

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

Laurita P said...

looking good! i love the green shirt and green leaf shot :)

http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

**

Sally said...

Love the jewelry in these photos!

Lauren said...

These pictures are great! And I love the dress and accessories. Adorable.

Love reading your blog, and seeing all the fun things you are involved in : )

http://laurenlovestoshare.blogspot.com/

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

You lucky girl!!! The feather looks really pretty! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

oo the lace looks so delicate and divine

http://7deadlycyns.blogspot.com/

Giovanna said...

Love the lace!! :)
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

Alessandra Nido said...

You are AMAZING!
http://spring-wine.blogspot.com

Nadia Kamballa said...

Pretty pics.. and beautiful dress..

The November Girl
Join My Giveaway!

Kim said...

That dress looks beautiful, love white lace! Have one of my own :)

brunetteblogging.com

moi moi moi said...

Wow as always just wonderful. Such a true style icon :)

http://a-muse-u.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-could-turn-stalker-on-you.html

Megan said...

I think Proenza Schouler was inspired by your jewelry!

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-week/spring-ready-to-wear-2011/review/proenza-schouler-rtw-spring-2011-3278362?city=new-york

Xoxo,
Megan
anotherzoeday.blogspot.com

Sheray said...

In love with your jewelery!
♥ Sheray.

fashionsherayde.blogspot.com

Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said...

beautiful dress!! you look so pretty in it! xxx

Illustrated Moodboard

Jasmin said...

Your photos are gorgeous! YOU are gorgeous!

http://unefilleunreve.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Kelly you are killing it EVERYWHERE! It's so wonderful to watch your success grow in leaps and bounds. Congrats! (And cute dress!)

Hand drawn:
myclosetinsketches.com

fashionsdirtylaundry said...

Congrats! I love your excerpt on Erin's website!

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Such a great lace dress...

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Pretty photos! Love the lace!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

Today is my birthday :-)
Love your blog!!!

The Village Idiot said...

lovely dress and necklace!
love the photos!

patricia said...

you own the most amazing eyes ever!

Unknown said...

These photos are amazing! Love the lace!

-kristin
electric fringe

Anonymous said...

love the lace

http://sheenatschangstyling.blogspot.com/

Natsuko said...

OMG !you always have wonderful sunnies!

you know what? Im jealous , sooo jealous! (:

love ur blog anyway

Rose said...

omg! so jealous of jeany!! 500$ *swoon*

miss scarlet said...

That dress is soooooooo dreamy!!! You look amazing in lace!!!

nest time i have to participate in the giveaway!!!

have a great day

miss scarlet
www.cluecult.com

Anonymous said...

I'm really digging the dark nails, ring & bracelets combo. Love it.

jadore boheme said...

I'm a huge fan of erin fetherston, and you look simply fabulous in the look!

Love, love, love it!

Erica D.
http://fashionsglamwhore.blogspot.com

Eliska H said...

♥lace♥

Unknown said...

that second picture is really cute!! love the lace :)

http://www.informalthing.blogspot.com

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

I loveee lace dresses, so cute!

www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

Tiffany's Small World said...

love your dress!u always look beautiful



- http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

Lonely Wife Project said...

That dress makes my heart flutter.

http://thelonelywifeproject.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog through Forever21 and I have to say, I am obsessed! I've yet to find an outfit (I've been going through the archives all day) that I'm not drooling over. You really put things together nicely, and I've seen a few things from my own closet on here as well!

-Tina
http://sistersay.wordpress.com

leonie said...

love ure necklace!

✘leonie

www.monstrexi.com

Mayflower said...

That lace dress is so cute, just perfect♥

Liesl said...

You look adorable and what fun pictures!

Liesl :)

Ieva UkanytÄ— said...

cute lace!

http://theleggy.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

Love the dress and sunnies. You remind me of a modern day Audrey Hepburn.

BTW what nail polish are you wearing?

Anonymous said...

damn! Lucky! I want this top & bottom: https://www.erinfetherston.com/#/shop/bird-print-dylan-blouse I love coming across new designers. I hope you get to keep the duds. :-)