
{ above: rochas pump, timmy woods carved minaudiere, modcloth shoe clips }
i totally did it: i bought myself those captivating, cougar-tastic casadei boots for my birthday (okay, maybe i picked up the other prezzies too). but don't think i'm done shopping for spotted stuff! i'm completely besotted!! this year, i know i need a be-speckled bag, blouse, bootie, and bonnet...

{ above: tory burch + miu miu boots // below: yves saint laurent + stuart weitzman boots }

i feel like i could do a trend report on leopard print every single season*, and it would continually be prescient. this motif is forever "back in style." still, it seems to be more relevant than ever this fall ~ especially where accessories are concerned. like i need any more encouragement to stock up on my favorite print!
enter BESO. perhaps you've heard of this super search engine? i for one am among the newly initiated ~ and completely infatuated. beso allows you to browse (what seems like) every store on the internet at once, in pursuit of whatever is currently captivating your imagination ~ be it silky caftans, olive anoraks ~ or leopard accessories. how do you think i discovered that i need most of the gear pictured here?!? it enables you to convince yourself that you're "saving tons of time" while deep into your fourth hour of trolling through new boots and bags. or maybe that's just me?
maybe not! with fashion week (or a new school year) looming, we could all use a frippery refresh. that's why beso and i have teamed up to provide one of you with a pre-fashion week treat, in the form of a $500 gift certificate to the store of your choice!

{ above: coach + valentino bags, rebecca minkoff clutch }
here's how it works: [1] hop over to beso now to find that special something you'd love to wear to the shows next week. [2] pop back over here and paste the beso link to your selection in the comments section of this post. [3] sign your comment with a google ID or email address, so we can reach you if (when!!!) you win [4] next wednesday, september 8th (the first day of fashion week!), i'll randomly select one lucky winner for the $500 prize. bonne chance!!
{ only one entry per person, please. multiple entries will be deleted. }
*** UPDATE 09.08.10: this contest is now closed. thank you so much to everyone who entered!!! and congratulations to JEANY, who won!! ***


536 comments:
1 – 200 of 536 Newer› Newest»I have those Giuseppe Zanotti wedges and they are amazing! I am so happy that you got yourself the boots. I am loving those Miu Miu ankle boots. x
www.FashionSnag.com
I'd love to wear the Women's Prada Lug-Sole Motorcycle Boots.
clothed much, a modest fashion blog
WOW...what a FABULOUS giveaway!!!
I'd definitely like a pair of these LAMB boots this Fall:)
http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/junee-boot-dark-brown.html
I desperately NEED the Vince Leather Scuba Jacket on the first page of outerwear that you can get at Nordy:
http://www.beso.com/womens-outerwear
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3112422?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=outerwear:women:short_jacket/coat&cm_ite=vince_leather_scuba_jacket:303965&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=76ecb3ea-b580-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
I will die to take out this awesome Marc Jacobs clutche verywhere this fall!!
http://www.beso.com/marc-jacobs/clutches/marc-jacobs-eugenie-quilted-leather-clutch/2080368086/detail
romero.andrea.pa@gmail.com
Check out these amazing vera wang covered clog-booties! WOW. i would seriously never take them off!
http://www.beso.com/vera-wang/womens-mules-clogs/vera-wang-lavender-covered-wedge-clog/2062578663/detail
AH, i am in love with everything - especially the Miu Miu's. I saw them when I was in NYC this summer and died.
http://www.beso.com/tadashi/casual-work-dresses/tadashi-shoji-blue-draped-jersey-one-shoulder-dress/2103247533/detail
This is definitely something I'd wear! I'd totally pair this with a jacket (maybe go chic with a trench?)and some awesome knee high boots!
i'm feeling anything by dries van noten for this fall!
http://www.beso.com/dries-van-noten/search?start=220
jamee.dyches @ hotmail.com
Would love to carry this Alexander McQueen Biker Bag
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446253727&afsrc=1&site_refer=BZR002&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=23-106179472-2
casually with:
STELLA MCCARTNEY Cashmere-blend jersey dress (via Beso & Net-a-Porter)
SAM EDELMAN Zoyla Bootie (via Beso & Singer22)
I love the leopard post :) And I love these Frye boots! They're boots that you can wear with almost everything and something that will last forever.
http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=707890002&tid=plsz1r&kwid=1&ap=7
Thanks!
Morgan
parismorgan@sbcglobal.net
Love these! So beautiful and simple.
http://www.beso.com/christian-louboutin/womens-pumps/christian-louboutin-very-prive-satin-platform-pump/763595111/detail
cmldepue@yahoo.com
http://www.beso.com/asymmetric-jackets/search
asymmetric jackets are my favorites at fall.
♥
I'd love to wear these JC Mary Janes: http://www.beso.com/jeffrey-campbell/womens-pumps/jeffrey-campbell-mary-jane-platform-pump/2088010742/detail
My email: timeenoughfordrums@yahoo.com.
Annie.
you can't go wrong with this marc jacobs satchel! perfect for fall!
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446365760&afsrc=1&site_refer=BZR002&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=22-78096815-2
I would definitely choose this Chanel vintage oversize day bag.
http://www.beso.com/chanel/shoulder-bags/chanel-vintage-oversize-day-bag/1938442596/detail
I have always admired Chanel and the way this bag is so classic just completely won me over. It isn't just "trendy" it is something that I could use forever, not just for fashion week.
I would love it if I won (even if I couldn't actually buy the bag with the reward!!) because I haven't had money to spend on fashion in the longest time, the price of my college education unfortunately, and I would really appreciate a back-to-school shopping spree!
Hope you love my selection!
-Sarah Jessica
omglykkstfu@yahoo.com
Fabulous post -- as always!! The Giuseppe Zanotti boots are to die for.
Here's my fantasy pick from beso, Miu Miu two-tone pumps:
http://www.beso.com/miu-miu/womens-pumps/miu-miu-two-tone-patent-leather-pumps/2068029754/detail
Good luck everyone!
Sophia
dark_eyed_ego@yahoo.com
I adore these boots :)
http://www.beso.com/frye/womens-boots/frye-veronica-slouch-in-dark-brown/2068778853/detail
I'd wear this Jose & Maria Barrera Bead Bib Necklace:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod107740002&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=21-73942844-2
Classic and sexy all at once - Louboutin nude patent leather heels. http://www.beso.com/womens-pumps/nude-patent-leather. MUST HAVE!
Astridocl@earthlink.net
to start...i'm loving all your picks! i love beso!! and these luscious booties i am definately lusting for...
alexandre birman python peep-toe bootie..love!
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod113070064&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=21-73943395-2
My must have for fall is a great leather jacket. This one would be so great for layering!
http://www.beso.com/graham-spencer/womens-jackets-coats/graham-spencer-distressed-leather-jacket/2058555012/detail
My email is cittykat22@hotmail.com.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Love your selections! Leopard print is starting to grow on me.
These Chinese Laundry heels in royal blue are fun and are sure to make a bit of a statement at any fashion function! So hot.
http://www.zappos.com/product/7621324/color/605?channel=4&mr:referralID=50cc4e89-b587-11df-b72b-001b2166c2c5
kristina7truong@yahoo.com
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod98070092&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=24-102657782-2
I would love this bag!
akinyi.ochieng@gmail.com
http://www.beso.com/tory-burch/womens-boots/tory-burch-ginerva-ankle-boot/2008825665/detail
I love the clog style and this version is a bit more suitable once the fall weather approaches.
This would be sooo awesome to win! I'm all about this blouse:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446377408&afsrc=1&site_refer=BZR002&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=22-78102353-2
My email is white.duck@gmail.com. :D
loving this: http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=807452002&tid=plsz1r&kwid=1&ap=7
missangie43(at)yahoo(dot)com
i'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to wear:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod105660079&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=17-62394745-2
with a jacket like:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3116712?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=jacket%2fsportcoat:women:jacket&cm_ite=flounce_tbd_sequin_jacket:293123_1&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=079aac90-b589-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
with these shoes!
http://www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/SHOES/CALLY.html?utm_source=Shopzilla&utm_medium=feeds&utm_campaign=jessicasimpson&utm_content=SHOES&utm_term=cally
loverly.
Okay, everyone is going with accessories but I've got to go with this gorgeous Tibi dress:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod108710037&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=18-67459824-2
cut out sleeves and a watercolour print = yes please!
Thanks for this amazing giveaway!
I would LOVE a more chic large bag for school. As a teacher I really need something that is sturdy. This Tory Burch bag would be PERFECT!
http://www.beso.com/tory-burch/messenger-bags/tory-burch-dena-messenger/2097149416/detail
I'd probably use the extra money to get a smaller accessory or wallet or something.
akarpen@gm.slc.edu
Though I could never walk in these, they're BEAUTIFUL and I would love to rock them for fashion week and then out on the weekends!
Hmmm pretty booties.
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod55690001&parentId=cat339600&masterId=cat268712&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat000002cat000008cat30005cat268701cat268702cat268712cat339600
I was looking up "Camel" on Beso, and ended up with something cheetah printed...go figure!
I love Alexander McQueen, so I wouldn't mind wrapping myself in this cheetah print skull scarf, no matter where I'm going!
http://www.beso.com/alexander-mcqueen/womens-scarves-shawls/alexander-mcqueen-cheetah-print-skull-scarf/2043633751/detail
sighgee@yahoo.com
http://www.beso.com/womens-boots/joie-tall-lace-up-boot/2059864462/detail
dream boots! in brown! gah. please please =)
i would love to wear a shearling jacket to fashion week. i'm in love with this one by juicy couture:
http://www.beso.com/rd2?t=http%3A%2F%2Fneimanmarcus.rdr.channelintelligence.com%2Fgo.asp%3FfVhzOGNRAAQIASNiEzdZKhIMWHFwLx8GTAIFZmpdH1sPXTZLNzRpAh1HR0BxPAoKBhJPM15WXFEwajBCXx9DTDAgCkwIElU-SCwjfF1AX1QXNTobDgdMSCpaLg03EEJCXlRuY1taXkMRbQ4CWkcqIG5jf3N5dzYoHQIfFmc7QSdiIF9RU19SOm8MCgIsHT1TKiE9WVtUHwl5MR8NCBxFOwIYXEgqJzhEVh8O%26nAID%3D10043468&mid=23734&catId=10090400&prodId=2071879002&pos=103&tokenId=L2&lg=0&bAmt=5598b4416837384b&ppr=98ba7ab83df17328&oid=2071879002&atom=100000599&bidType=0&bId=17&cobrand=44
logobir@csupomona.edu
http://www.beso.com/missoni/formal-evening-dresses/womens-missoni-scoop-neck-wave-dress-cardigan/1943053768/detail
congrats on the boots! :)
I would absolutely love to wear this Missoni scoop neck dress and cardigan! Perfect as a summer to fall transition!
Thank you for this opportunity!
- angelahjung@gmail.com
This:
http://www.beso.com/tibi/womens-shorts/black-multi-ditzy-garden-jumpsuit/2068045658/detail
with these:
http://www.beso.com/lamb/womens-pumps/lamb-zebra-peeptoe-platforms/2111388358/detail
DirtyHairHaloBlog@yahoo.com
SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com
http://www.beso.com/valentino-jeweled-peep-toe-d'orsay/search
elegant and simple.
shygirljoann@hotmail.com
I've always wanted a pair of tall boots, and these are fan-freaking-tabulous.
http://www.shopbop.com/hiup-over-knee-90mm-wedge/vp/v=1/845524441872497.htm?folderID=2534374302152731&extid=shopzilla-STUAR20062
email: virgo_aqua90@yahoo.com
Toast with Charmalade
I just love this Ann D cape. Gotta have it! :)
http://www.beso.com/ann-demeulemeester-double-breasted-cape/search
Those Oliver People Sunnies are calling my name...need these for Fashion week! :)
http://www.cusp.com/shoponline/product.aspx?folderid=/shoponline/accessories/accessories&itemId=D02HY
xx
Sue
I'm dying for some Miu Miu shoes!
http://www.beso.com/womens-pumps/miu-miu-shoes
Michelle
schelley16@gmail.com
http://anotherdayanotheroutfit.blogspot.com
The one thing that has always been a mega wish list item for me, Alexander McQueen's studded four-finger ring clutch. I would mos def be carrying it around with each outfit if I were at the shows next week. It would be my way of paying respect to the man who is sorely missed, especially during fashion week.
http://www.beso.com/handbags/alexander-mcqueen?start=55
http://www.zappos.com/product/7688816/color/325?channel=4&mr:referralID=708ec4b8-b58f-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
My pick would be this buttery soft Vince Leather Scuba jacket....
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3112422?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=outerwear:women:short_jacket/coat&cm_ite=vince_leather_scuba_jacket:303965&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=2aed7c80-b591-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
cheers,
Sheryl
www.walkinwonderland.com
I would lovee these Valentino booties.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod109360023&parentId=cat30190743&masterId=cat30190731&index=5&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat30190731cat30190743
mazing_grace89@hotmail.com
http://www.beso.com/aldo/womens-pumps/aldo-daisley-high-heels/2104116968/detail
i'll work an outfit around the shoes, thanks:)
I would LOVE this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. It's so sublime.
http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=755570022&tid=plsz1r&kwid=1&ap=7
http://www.beso.com/pour-la-victoire/womens-boots/pour-la-victoire-demmi-platform-boots-free-shipping/2053964064/detail
Easiest decision ever!
thanks for the giveaway!!
ap32904@gmail.com
--Anisha
PS) also love the Tom Ford Anouk sunnies!!! i might not even be able to wait for the end of the giveaway for those!
I would love these:
http://www.beso.com/womens-boots/dolce-vita-besos-womens-shoes/2094729483/detail
dailyclothesfix@gmail.com
Fingers crossed.
http://www.beso.com/brocade-jacket/search
Love the Elizabeth and James brocade jacket
<3 <3 <3....
http://www.beso.com/womens-boots/jeffrey-campbell-lace-up-wedge/2117486811/detail
:)
notapapercup@gmail.com
http://www.hermitagejewelers.com/WatchView.aspx?category=55&ProductID=1042&gdftrk=gdfV21532_a_7c1137_a_7c4592_a_7c1042
I have been dreaming of a Cartier watch for so long... this one would be my choice!
Ennifar@gmail.com
I'd love these Sam Edelman booties:
http://www.beso.com/rd2?t=http%3A%2F%2Ftracking.searchmarketing.com%2Fclick.asp%3Faid%3D569179300&mid=63621&catId=100000579&prodId=2092668280&pos=28&tokenId=L2&lg=0&bAmt=8e6fc9110ff780c3&ppr=6664990aa45eb7fd&oid=2092668280&atom=100000493&bidType=0&bId=17&cobrand=44
sevendeadlycyns@gmail.com
http://7deadlycyns.blogspot.com/
Blogger Aysha's Rabbit Hole said...
I WOULD LOVE A GORGEOUS CHIC BASIC PRADA BAG TO MATCH ALL MY EVERYDAY OUTFITS http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-black-eyelet-saffiano-large-tote/cat20442/308925301/detail.fly?referer=ca_shopzilla&cm_mmc=ca_shopzilla-_-na-_-womens_handbags_totes-_-308925301&mr:referralID=89472a7f-b59a-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
(FOUND IT ON BESO BUT IT REDIRECTS ME TO BLUEFLY, HOPE IT COUNTS)
BY THE WAY ... I AM ALSO ALL ABOUT ANIMAL PRINT THIS SEASON AND THOSE MIU MIU'S ARE A MUST HAVE!
I too have been eying the Giuseppe boots from the moment they appeared on Shopbop. They are beyond sublime
http://www.beso.com/giuseppe-zanotti-leopard-booties/search
Good Luck to all
Something tartan by Westwood
http://www.beso.com/womens-apparel/tartan-dress/259-258042
Like that. ;)
trudyfollwell@gmail.com
Diana - morganpantomime@yahoo.com
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod114280053&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=22-78110490-2
that was fun. ;)
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/item10043577.aspx
lovewantvintage@gmail.com
It seems that everyone else is thinking the same thing I am, since this item is now sold out! I've been searching since FOREVER for the perfect black blazer. This would be perfect for me..
http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441797549&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302042182&srcCode=SHOPZILLA&noPopUp=true
chandamheer@gmail.com
www.pancakestacker.blogspot.com
I'd die for these Tibi leather shorts! :D http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=489642&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=hLUPakqa5g4-xjSMsCjdrT3wzH_FsCCFFw
or any leather shorts on Beso really.. :D
xxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
ANY of these will do ;]
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003RVHOGM/ref=asc_df_B003RVHOGM1234691/?tag=shopzilla_mp_1398-20&creative=395021&creativeASIN=B003RVHOGM&linkCode=asn
http://www.shopnastygal.com/products/new/clothing/shoes/Xanadu-Wedge.html
http://www.revolveclothing.com/b/Product.jsp?code=RORT-WZ44
beso will definitely be the end of me..haha!
http://www.beso.com/michael-kors/totes/michael-michael-kors-hamilton-tote-graphite/2095310656/detail
Yum. I really need a new bag. And I love gray.
caitlintiley@hotmail.com
Leopard print in my favorite, I'm totally addicted!!! I also think it never goes out of style, it is style :)
I'd like to wear this printed Erdem dress combined with nice chunky gold jewelry with natural gemstones.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod112350050&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=22-78111779-2
Wow! What a fantastic site!
http://www.bluefly.com/Theia-mist-silk-beaded-sleeveless-gown/cat20112/309346701/detail.fly?referer=ca_shopzilla&cm_mmc=ca_shopzilla-_-na-_-womens_dresses_evening-_-309346701&mr:referralID=13a8b997-b5a7-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
I could die happy if I ever got my hands on these Rick Owens boots.
http://www.beso.com/womens-boots/rick-owens-leather-wedge-boots/2094569801/detail
woww i heart leopard pirnt!! esp Rochas
check out my blog at thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com
If you like pls follow it viz bloglovin!...i just updated two new posts!!! dont miss xoxo
I love giveaways! =]
Well, if I won that voucher I would feed my habit. Shoes.
http://www.beso.com/irregular-choice/search?start=165
http://www.sancoachoshoes.com/content-product_info/product_id-1919/irregular_choice_suede_fabric_heels_in_black_gold_turquoise_gold_style_3665_01.html
I already have a collection of Irregulars and I KNOW I could get them cheaper her, but what could be cheaper than free?! I would wear my shoes everywhere. Not just the shows!
Love the blog =]
leehincher@hotmail.com
http://theyellowboots.blogspot.com/
Miss Kelly... what a fabulous giveaway. Thanks for hosting such awesomeness. Well, what I've been eyeing out for months would be the Alexander Wang Rocco Duffle (http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446367444&afsrc=1&site_refer=BZR002&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=21-73958973-2). I am smitten with that bag and is totally perfect for fall. Hey, it's perfect year round. :)
Oh how great it would be to win. I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for this one.
xx Love & Aloha
Sharon
mademoisellekitty@gmail.com
http://elisharon.blogspot.com
http://www.beso.com/womens-boots/wishlist-over-the-knee-boot/2058564345/detail
Perfect for fall!
katiechelle13@gmail.com
Who DOESN'T want a shearling jacket for fall, I know it's predictable, but it's fantastic.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod113470013&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=23-106235183-2
So beautiful :)
Cad
laura.cad@hotmail.com
what better to wear than this gorgeous cam chloe handbag?? big enough to hold everything to keep me fabulous and chic anough to go with every outfit :)
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod109200073&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=17-62416570-2
my email: x.hannah@live.com
These miu miu flats are killing me. I know they're last season - but wouldn't they transition into fall so well?!
http://www.beso.com/miu-miu/womens-flats/womens-miu-miu-black-floral-satin-mary-jane-flats/1935146224/detail
Thanks for the giveaway, Glamourai + Beso!
http://www.beso.com/christian-louboutin/womens-pumps/womens-christian-louboutin-freddy-studded-lace-ups-black/1915865385/detail
It the perfect combination of my style. Classic with a fun twist.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod103020131&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=23-106238545-2
easy choice, right?
http://www.footcandyshoes.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=ZOE!EDE
I've been totally obsessed for years now, for these boots! I think they are amazing, go with almost everything and totally wearable by day!
Pick me pick me! Ahah just kidding!
Love ur blog! This giveaway is fantastic! Beju
I'd love these boots!
http://www.singer22.com/vancouver.html
http://www.beso.com/christian-louboutin/womens-boots/womens-christian-louboutin-gazolina-over-the-knee-boots-black/2028852524/detail
I'd rock the hell out of these boots during NYFW; even if the temps don't drop I'd sweat it out in style.
Thanks for the giveaway, Beso and Glamourai!
FABULUSH.NET
I would LOVE to wear this Akris dress http://www.beso.com/akris-crystal-horsehair/search
with this silver python bag http://www.beso.com/devi-kroell-large/search
Thanks for having this contest!
email gina @ ginamichele.com
I love my Irregular Choice, and I think these are adorable. I will be buying them soon.=]
http://www.asos.com/Irregular-Choice/Irregular-Choice-Charm-Detail-Heeled-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=952296
lollypop-1989@hotmail.com
Great giveaway!
A perfect leather jacket for colder weather:
http://www.beso.com/womens-jackets-coats/alice-olivia-kyle-cropped-leather-jacket/2046300916/detail
http://www.beso.com/rd2?t=http%3A%2F%2Fsaksfifth.rdr.channelintelligence.com%2Fgo.asp%3FfVhzOGNRAAQIASNiEzMKAUQwUAowNkACBAEGa2pXWlpLFW4KP3ZnUQAETAVsalZbF0NdIldQS1R5a3xaRUceSz45HAUCFVU2RTUhPVhXHlNWMn0CAgIdDg5NLCAmTkZ0VEQ*OwNNAQBRYW92cGAWBwcIAXMVBhoiHQc0GkVjHHdxZh8GBAQAbGVWUFlBBz9ZMDYwEAMWQ14rNzARDhVELAJmZXZzdGELQUJTWzA2Cl4IGkgBGCAoOkhcRFldcGxJABsdQjFbJnlvTl5ZUls2NkBd%26nAID%3D10043468&mid=28767&catId=10090400&prodId=2070253992&pos=27&tokenId=L2&lg=0&bAmt=c2fec4801cf73b20&ppr=79e3ff5afb14d52e&oid=2070253992&atom=100000599&bidType=3&bId=17&cobrand=44
I've been searching and searching for the perfect pair of cropped trousers! They just don't seem to fit my length very well, but I think that these would look great with a silk shirt, chunky necklace and heels.
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=460945&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=hLUPakqa5g4-gDW8KyH0wFCGB2oJAhwZAw
Thanks for the great giveaway
- Meredith
(cubiclechic@gmail.com)
Wow, this is fantastic!
I would wear this miu miu shoes!
http://www.beso.com/womens-pumps/miu-miu-patent-leather-peep-toe-pumps/2019008828/detail
xx
fingers crossed!
sheryl.wsh@gmail.com
Mmmm tough choices! I'd have to go with this Juicy Couture jacket because it'd be great for layering on top of skinny jeans and a pair of chic wedges.
lindsay(dot)a(dot)mueller(at)gmail(dot)com
I would get this:
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3963679&utm_medium=feeds&utm_source=Shopzilla
valentine_avoh@yahoo.com
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
-diary of a fashion stylist-
Great giveaway Glamourai and Beso!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Tracy Reese Drape Front Georgette Dress!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3121073?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ite=tracy_reese_drape_front_georgette_dress:310299&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=cef97d1b-b5c1-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
gennyalexander(at)yahoo(dot)com
Before the snowmageddon season starts back up in PA, I'd love to have this jacket:
http://www.beso.com/womens-jackets-coats/jane-post-duffle-coat/1536557255/detail
thanks so much, great blog&giveaway!!
kristy
I've been looking for a nice camel leather bag and this one really caught my eye, simple and perfect for everyday :
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod108530079&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=23-106241315-2
Thnx for doing this giveaway! Hope I get lucky! :D
xoxo Jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com
j3nhow@gmail.com
I'd love this Alice + Olivia Masha Metallic Fur Jacket for when it (hopefully!) starts to cool down for fall!
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446368335&afsrc=1&site_refer=BZR002&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=24-102696653-2
Hope I win :)
http://www.beso.com/gryphon-ny/womens-jackets-coats/gryphon-sherlock-cape-coat-black/2111409176/detail
thank you!
Hot stuff! well, i guess animal print is here to stay...good! I dont get people who think it's tacky...it's fab!
Happy wednesday everyone!
miss scarlet
www.cluecult.com
http://www.beso.com/vince/womens-jackets-coats/vince-leather-scuba-jacket/2016704121/detail
This Vince leather scuba jacket. I'm going to the Rebecca Minkoff and LAMB shows so I really do *need* it. :P
I have to go with a DVF lace dress.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod116030008&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=24-102697102-2
i'd take this:
http://www.beso.com/issa/casual-work-dresses/womens-issa-london-kimono-maxi-dress/2113794603/detail
Have always wanted leopard print shoes (really!) I would LOVE these Stuart Weitzman shoes through BESO!
http://www.beso.com/rd2?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bergdorfgoodman.com%3A80%2Fstore%2Fcatalog%2Fprod.jhtml%3FitemId%3Dprod57870014%26parentId%3Dcat302300%26masterId%3Dcat203509%26index%3D12%26cmCat%3Dcat000000cat200648cat203509cat302300&mid=107007&catId=100000919&prodId=2097149711&pos=22&tokenId=DW1&lg=0&bAmt=b2e15c15c17c2077&ppr=df2a6ffa23656f6a&oid=2097149711&atom=100000911&bidType=0&bId=17&cobrand=44
Thanks!! :)
I'm in love with Zanotti leopard wedges! Stunning!
www.abitoffashion.com
I would wear this:
http://www.tobi.com/product/26223-winter-kate-eden-silk-jacket?aff=cj
Over these:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CSPWYS/ref=asc_df_B001CSPWYS1234539?smid=A148M7G5CBXSOU&tag=shopzilla_mp_1396-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B001CSPWYS
paired with these:
http://www.endless.com/dp/B002MUAXI0/189-4296097-6279149?ie=UTF8&creative=395021&linkCode=asn&tag=shopzilla_rev_5004-20&suppressRedirect=1&creativeASIN=B002MUAXI0
Claire Lauriault
clairelauriault@hotmail.com
i love that camel is one of the hot colors for fall as it's also one of my favorites! i adore this camel jacket with the cape-like sleeves!
http://www.shoplesnouvelles.com/solo2/dev/page/load/96/c/6/details/52/product/wilson-camel-jacket
leiannblogs@gmail.com
http://compare.ebay.com/like/390229151603?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
I love this gray leather jacket and it's my size on ebay.
Oooh I love giveaways! Who doesn't? I've been looking for the perfect booties for fall and I really like these ones from beso.com:
http://www.bluefly.com/Stuart-Weitzman-metallic-olive-leather-%27Woodstock%27-lace-up-wedge-boots/cat20448/308096401/detail.fly?referer=ca_shopzilla&cm_mmc=ca_shopzilla-_-na-_-womens_shoes-_-308096401&mr:referralID=a8748d49-b5c5-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
So many choices! I am stuck between 2 bags:
Fendi Peekaboo tote in Yellow
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3111549?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=bags:women:handbag&cm_ite=fendi_%27saddle%27_leather_satchel:311314&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=fa7a05a7-b5c6-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
or the cheaper Tory Norah satchel
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=488304&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=hLUPakqa5g4-ni.czBECi1Er5oxvE51BpA
What do you think I should get, Kelly?
Love the versatility of this bag as a cross body, clutch or purse. Plus the color and print are edgy in a practical, easy to wear way.
http://www.beso.com/totes/disco-city-snake
Yes please Dries - would go with both my vintage/non-vintage stuff and happily go day/night - and keep my hands warm :)
http://www.beso.com/womens-apparel/259-279987
that links to this:
http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=41176199&TP=11227
bluddyellefire@yahoo.co.uk
going to buy everything leopard from now on! is a must
http://sheenatschangstyling.blogspot.com/
well this is an ah-mazing giveaway!
I've searched the site for an hour and it was hard to choose but in the end I'd treat myself with either:
these crazy beautiful louboutin ankle boots (http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod103020131&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=18-67482115-2)
or a classic balenciaga bag (http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Link-Product?pid=00460807005941&utm_source=GAN&utm_medium=Shopzilla)
my email is federica@delcarro.it
Thanks for the awesome chance at this super sweet giveaway!!!
http://www.beso.com/banana-republic/casual-work-dresses/banana-republic-tall-linen-chevron-dress/1946084350/detail
Paired with the Crystallized Corsage Necklace from your shop, and these shoes!
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/context_chooser.jsp
fingerfive at hotmail.com
Currently unavailable, but I LOVE this Chloe bag: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3123134?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=bags:women:handbag&cm_ite=chloe_%27marcie_-_medium%27_calfskin_shoulder_bag:311452&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=ebfab3f1-b5c9-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
This Rag and Bone sweater dress is perfect.
http://www.beso.com/womens-apparel/259-766023
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3121974?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ite=rag_%26_bone_stripe_knit_dress:310526&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=2e1a484d-b5ca-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
I will be heading over to NYFW and would just love to win this.
I am swooning over: ((Miu Miu Cervo Deerskin Fla Shoulder Bag))
http://stores.channeladvisor.com/fashionphile/Items/cd20134?&caSKU=cd20134&caTitle=MIU%20MIU%20Cervo%20Deerskin%20Flap%20Shoulder%20Bag
(and have been for weeks)! Help me snag it ;)
xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
email: lynzy[at]fromskirtstoskillets[dot]com
Loving this dress
http://www.beso.com/stella-mccartney-Paillette_-_Print-Dress/search
Being as this is the month of my birth, I'm wanting something soft, supple, and slouchy. The Marcie bag by Chloe is large, sculptural, and I've been watching it for months, wishing and hoping.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3065006?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=bags:women:handbag&cm_ite=chloe_%27marcie_-_large%27_leather_satchel:278116&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=a5aa417c-b5ca-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
My E-mail is msblackfeather@aol.com
What a wonderful give-away. Even if I don't win, I'll think it's brilliant.
J'adore!!
http://www.beso.com/lands-end/mens-coats/lands-end-canvas-the-heritage-trench-coat/1877587126/detail
www_okb@yahoo.com.tw
LOOOVE: http://www.beso.com/marc-jacobs/shoulder-bags/marc-jacobs-c301465-beige-patent-leather-e3698/1939188133/detail
My email address is RebeccaR2512@aol.com
A girl can never have enough shoes. I chose this pair because it looks young yet mature.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/81208
thanks for the giveaway
amy198376@yahoo.com
I have been coveting a classic black pair of Louboutin peep-toe pumps. Would absolutely love to call these my own!
http://www.beso.com/christian-louboutin/womens-pumps/christian-louboutin-very-prive-patent-pump/763595101/detail
kara@versejewelry.com
GOTTA have the CL suede over the knee boots!!
<3cara
I would love to rock the Chloe Paraty Medium tote this season. The leather is so buttery and the nutmeg color is to die for!
http://www.beso.com/chocolate/totes/chloi-paraty-medium-tote-chocolate/1132944881/detail
I'm trying to do the military/girlie thing and i think these DVF boots are just the ticket! I would wear them with a sequined skirt and anorak for alll the shows
http://www.beso.com/diane-von-furstenberg/womens-boots/diane-von-furstenberg-nubuck-lace-up-boots/2094549454/detail
indramaticfashion@gmail.com
These gorgeous Valentino Lace Pumps! Thanks for the great giveaway.
http://www.beso.com/valentino/womens-pumps/valentino-bow-embellished-lace-leather-pumps/2117853154/detail
Kelly
kelly@kellyklose.com
How could these boots NOT be worn a million different (fabulous) ways? Timeless but trendy. Sexy but understated--just enough. Perfect for your grandma's birthday party or your Saturday night club-hopper. Absolutely love:
http://www.shopbop.com/shirley-otk-riding-boot-frye/vp/v=1/845524441873856.htm?folderID=2534374302024536&extid=shopzilla-FRYEB20277
Also, absolutely love your blog/style/outlook on fashion and life. Thanks for brightening every early not-so-bright morning!
karaRmoyer@gmail.com
I just love this dress and all the possibilities it holds!
http://www.beso.com/casual-work-dresses/derek-lam-silk-blend-lame-dress/2053450235/detail
amberlcastro(at)gmail.com
this one caught my eye:
http://www.zappos.com/product/7644275/color/3?channel=4&mr:referralID=e99c8bad-b5cf-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
racka82(at)gmail.com
http://www.beso.com/womens-jackets-coats/doma-leather-diagonal-zip-leather-jacket/1865181909/detail
I would love this Doma leather jacket for Fall!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3102780?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=bags:women:handbag&cm_ite=marc_by_marc_jacobs_%27twisted_q_-_lil_riz%27_hobo:304404&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=7fc6e198-b5d0-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
I've been looking for a bag in this raspberry color for the longest time! Functional, fashionalble and oh so chic!
I'd love the "Petal to the Metal" Marc Jacobs bag (even though it's sold out...):
http://www.beso.com/marc-by-marc-jacobs/shoulder-bags/marc-by-marc-jacobs-petal-to-the-metal-natasha-flap-crossbody-bag/1988004465/detail
I'd love to wear the Nanette Lepore Cinched Leather Hobo with a cute LBD!
http://www.beso.com/womens-outerwear
http://www.cusp.com/shoponline/product.aspx?folderid=/shoponline/shoes/wedgesclogs&itemId=X0FDF
These wedges look like they're the perfect height for walking around all day in comfort. The snake embossing adds a wonderful flair for the transition into fall. So cute!
Google ID: graciously
Am so in love with this satchel and watch for the shows this season!!
Fossil Bag (top left in black)
http://www.beso.com/fossil-Vintage-Re_-_Issue-Lock-Satchel/search
Skagen Men's watch (top left)
http://www.beso.com/Skagen-Men%27s-583XLBXB-Swiss-Steel-Bracelet-Watch/search
Paired with the perfect camel coat!
(top left)
http://www.beso.com/Smythe-%27Cadet%27-Wool-Blend-Coat/search
Molly
lucky_steed@yahoo.com
DVF all the way!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3090401?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ite=diane_von_furstenberg_%27madmoiselle_x%27_chiffon_dress:295133&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=14885b7e-b5d3-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
I'm loving these lady-like pointy-toed leopard printed pumps! And for only 29.99, what a steal!
http://www.ninewest.com/Barbe/2929563,default,pd.html?cgid=526934&itemNum=69&variantSizeClass=&variantColor=BLCK2SY
A great fan,
Juliana
lungjuliana@yahoo.com
I covet the Marc Jacobs Single Leather Quilted Bag.
http://www.beso.com/shoulder-bags/259-270953/259-257618/259-257940
I was looking at it yesterday and wondering how I could possibly get it. Thanks for the great giveaway!
sarahcmoran76@gmail.com
Sarah
I love the BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway Shirred Panel Dress in Dark Plum!! So pretty!
http://www.beso.com/casual-work-dresses/work-dress/259-265807
I love this giveaway and I love the Beso site, I will definitely add it to my weekly website search. I'm desperate for a new leather jacket and i found this amazing one through Beso http://www.revolveclothing.com/b/Product.jsp?code=JUICY-WO1275 I would love the opportunity to purchase this!
My name is Angela and I blog at chichichic-angela.blogspot.com or you can reach me at my email which is branch.chichichic.angela@gmail.com
I would wear this Elizabeth and James olive surplus jacket with this Anna Sui silk floral top :) two of my favorite brands + the olive jacket is a great transitional piece
AMAZing giveaway!
I would love this bag: http://www.beso.com/satchels/topshop-medium-buckle-leather-satchel/2044725226/detail
I've been looking at it for a while and with the gift certificate i would finally be able to get it. Or the red version if it ever gets back into stock :)
Ana
anchee5@yahoo.com
I neeeeeeeeed these! http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=802376002&tid=plsz1r&kwid=1&ap=7
khang.ying@gmail.com
GORGEOUS!
this bracelet is perfect for any occasion!
http://www.beso.com/bracelets/296935-216607
http://baccarat.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod100043&parentId=cat234&masterId=cat230&cmCat=cat000000cat238cat230cat234&index=6&tid=C9
Impossible to choose just one thing, but I think I did it! Sexy, yet timeless. Louboutin is a genius.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod93990001&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=22-78134320-2
Love, love, LOVE these Jeffrey Campbell Wedge Booties!
http://www.beso.com/Jeffrey-Campbell-Tick-Wedge-Bootie-with-Studs-in-Black/search
Thanks!
sideskh@gmail.com
I've been dying to buy some new flats, and these are adorrraaabllleee!!
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=483337&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=hLUPakqa5g4-hL0GIi5kBgSzH25Kemo7UQ
how can you ever go wrong with marc?
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod110700016&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=18-67488632-2
adya.baker@gmail.com
what an awesome giveaway!! Id totally get the Jeffrey campbell lace up boots from urban outfitters! They are completely nummy! love your blog hun ;)
http://www.beso.com/jeffrey-campbell-lace_-_up-boot/search
Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com
theantiquepearl@live.com
I think I may have to go with these Christian Louboutin Over-The-Knee Boot... they are pretty rad!
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod103020140&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=17-62428553-2
bone.maryashley@gmail.com
What a lovely giveaway! I've been in love with Rachel Comey for a number of years, and I think these little clog heels would fill the empty place in my heart where her shoes belong: http://www.beklina.com/product_info.php?pName=rachel-comey-clog-heel&cName=accessories-shoes
This Valentine tote is like sculpture!
http://www.beso.com/valentino/totes/valentino-python-rose-vertigo-tote/1751553238/detail
At a mere $8000!
Love your blog!
love this poncho, it's not a betty style!
http://www.beso.com/ralph-lauren/womens-capes-ponchos/blue-label-leather-trim-cashmere-poncho/2080616637/detail
I know it's not very edgy, but these Tory Burch ballet flats are what I want to wear under my wedding dress. Simple, leather, and flat flat flat. So difficult to find a flat with no heel!
http://www.beso.com/tory-burch/womens-flats/tory-burch-eddie-naplak-ballerina-flat/2053956564/detail
Thanks for hosting the contest!
chris.wolfgang@gmail.com
silk chiffon, leopard, beads = i'm in love! it's overdone in the most laid back way, and could be worn with camel colored gladiators for a more relaxed, casual look, or sky-high, chunky black wedges to be a bit more fancy!
maybe it's a bit much, but maybe that's my favorite part!
http://www.beso.com/casual-work-dresses/emerald-crystal-embroidered-silk-chiffon-dress/2068049518/detail
Seriously, I spent all morning checking this site out and dreaming up outfits. I decided to build a full outfit with the $500 gift card that can easily be purchased if (when!!) I win! Here it is:
top: http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=769786002&tid=brsz1r&kwid=1&ap=7 ($79.50)
shorts: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446363211&afsrc=1&site_refer=BZR002&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=17-62422464-2 (57.99)
shoes: http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/productdetails.aspx?catalog_name=web&pg=5110865&p=EC1189225&CMP=OTC-Bizrate&partnerid=Bizrate&cpc=Bizrate&campaign=Sam+Edelman&category=W&cpckw=Sam+Edelman+Women%27s+Zoe+Boots+%28Black%29 ($199)
socks: http://www.barenecessities.com/product.aspx?pf_id=SPANX102L&source=bizrate&term=SPANX102L&cm_mmc=SHZL-_-Hosiery-_-SPANX102L-_-NA ($12)
clutch: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3089028?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=bags:women:clutch&cm_ite=sondra_roberts_pleated_box_clutch:294212&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=81d5d414-b5d6-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d (in grey) ($88)
ring: http://www.zappos.com/product/7644275/color/3?channel=4&mr:referralID=08b86406-b5d8-11df-b72b-001b2166c2c5 ($56)
All for $492.49!
Pick me!
Oh my god I'm loving Frye boots.
Too bad they are usually so expensive!!
http://www.beso.com/frye/womens-boots/frye-deena-harness-over-the-knee-boot/2100432933/detail
These have got to be my favourite.
Yeah, I'm pretty much gonna wear a black jumpsuit to FNO.
http://www.beso.com/ella-moss/casual-work-dresses/ella-moss-cassdra-jumpsuit-womens-clothing/2044911836/detail
FaithJ
fjthoma@hotmail.com
I would wear this with some of your jewels and a fabulous pair of geometric shoes: http://www.beso.com/french-connection/cocktail-dresses/wendy-dress/2000847443/detail
c'est ca!
xo
Justyna
ruby___tuesday@hotmail.com
Umm hello leopard print! lovely!
Ive been dying for a new fur coatyyy, but how abou this instead?
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod107930030&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=22-78137031-2
.Bridget.
tegdirbkeit@hotmail.com
loving the wonderful gaudiness of wearing a gold sequined blazer during the day!
http://www.singer22.com/13706c.html
JoJo
Pepp_r_Anne@yahoo.com
I would love these Christian Louboutins for life, or with my life! ;)
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod60190035&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=24-102717547-2
It's sheikh.ruhi@gmail.com
I love the thought of leopard wedge booties...
http://www.beso.com/womens-boots/giuseppe-zanotti-sculpted-platform-wedge-booties-free-shipping/2035236525/detail
Love It!
Uhm, LOVE animal prints. And you always pull them off so well!
I personally just want a simple trench for fall!
http://www.bluefly.com/Elie-Tahari-gold-cotton-poly-sateen-'Candice'-belted-trenchcoat/cat20134/305405901/detail.fly?referer=ca_shopzilla&cm_mmc=ca_shopzilla-_-na-_-womens_outerwear-_-305405901&mr:referralID=945dcb59-b5de-11df-b72b-001b2166c2c5
http://millerseverywhere.blogspot.com/
lady_luck88@msn.com
I think I'll accessorize with a geometric clutch.
http://www.beso.com/nicole-miller/clutches/nicole-miller-geometric-clutch/2000887813/detail
Merci!
dressperado@gmail.com
I'm also starting to get a little animal print happy come fall, but my print of choice is zebra :)
http://www.beso.com/womens-apparel/zebra?maxAge=7
I've been searching high and low for a sexy, feminine, one-shouldered tunic/blouse a la: http://www.zappos.com/elie-tahari-frida-blouse-beeswax?channel=4&mr:referralID=36d6d11d-b5df-11df-b72b-001b2166c2c5
Happy Birthday!
http://www.beso.com/diane-von-furstenberg/womens-jackets-coats/diane-von-furstenberg-alphie-leather-jacket/2088632542/detail
DVF Leather jacket!
kelli@shoejunkieblog.com
Stylish and warm... I really need these for my first winter in NYC! Last week's rain froze my toes in the office :(
http://www.beso.com/la-canadienne/womens-boots/la-canadienne-galaxy-boot/649684000/detail
starsarealigned@gmail.com
-Alli
http://www.beso.com/womens-boots/ash-studded-over-the-knee-motorcycle-boot/2062780320/detail
andyshand82@hotmail.com
Thanks for the fabulous giveaway!!
I can envision myself wearing this alexander mcqueen dress!
http://www.beso.com/Alexander-McQueen-McQ-CFQ513600-E1291-dress/search
sammo.stewart@gmail.com
love leopard print everywhere!!!
http://angystearoom.blogspot.com
i've been lusting for a rick owens leather jacket for years - i feel like now's a prime time to indulge myself...perhaps a college graduation prezzie???
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/rick_owens_drkshdw/leather_sleeve_jacket/24095?utm_source=Shopzilla&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=24095
annirific@gmail.com
I have to hand it to you-- those Miu Miu booties are absolutely fabulous!
http://www.beso.com/miu-miu/womens-pumps/miu-miu-leopard-print-platform-bootie/2097149809/detail
Trench coats never go out of style, and I love this one.
http://usa.frenchconnection.com/product/70OZ7/macks+trench+coat.htm?siteID=hLUPakqa5g4-AiDdlpNlCK9NcKYRodpqGQ
katie.r.allison@gmail.com
i love the red bow on these lovely leopard flats! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003V143B2/ref=asc_df_B003V143B21234581/?tag=shopzilla_rev_14-20&creative=395021&creativeASIN=B003V143B2&linkCode=asn
and, i would do anything for this amazing trench! http://www.bluefly.com/Hawke-british-khaki-cotton-blend-tiered-trench/cat20134/307719902/detail.fly?referer=ca_shopzilla&cm_mmc=ca_shopzilla-_-na-_-womens_outerwear-_-307719902&mr:referralID=405bc59d-b5e3-11df-b72b-001b2166c2c5
:)
archivechicago@gmail.com
I am majorly lusting after this oversized faux fur overcoat by Elizabeth and James! If only NYC would cool down that much!!
http://www.beso.com/elizabeth-and-james/womens-jackets-coats/elizabeth-and-james-plush-faux-fur-overcoat/2058554922/detail
carolyn.park@gmail.com
I love that little Topshop bag!
would love to wear this mini with some riding boots!
http://www.beso.com/womens-cover-ups/diane-von-furstenberg-juntas-cutout-mini-skirt/1958474796/detail
vmb243@gmail.com
I love item #295052
Jimmy Choo leopart print Clutch .
Who know?
http://img13.beso-images.com/resize?w=140&h=170&uid=1910184840
http://myblognoseloquehago.blogspot.com/
I am coveting these Frye oxfords in purple. No chance I'll get to fashion week from Alaska, but I can dream...
http://www.beso.com/frye/womens-boots/frye-carson-oxford-in-cognac/2092048635/detail
scoopdat@gmail.com
I would wear something bright like this dress. It's not the end of summer yet!!
http://www.bebe.com/dp/B003OIP0S2?extid=ps_c_shopzilla&mr:referralID=4f326bc8-b5e5-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
nadichoi@gmail.com
I love the leopard bag you posted!!! Must have it!
http://www.beso.com/topshop/shoulder-bags/topshop-leopard-tassel-cross-body-bag/2049811163/detail
I adore this little leather number from Chloé:
http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=7838&sid=23&pid=
Something about a high-waisted brown leather skirt screams fall, whose arrival I'm anxiously anticipating!
elizabeth.suzanne.brown@gmail.com
These booties would look so badass for the NYFW: http://www.beso.com/tory-burch/womens-boots/tory-burch-leopard-halima-bootie-natural-coconut-leopard/2112304230/detail
If it cooled down, I would wear them with:
1. A cape coat: http://www.beso.com/ann-demeulemeester/womens-jackets-coats/ann-demeulemeester-double-breasted-cape-coat-rope/2103946718/detail
2. Skinny cargo jeans: http://www.beso.com/free-people/womens-skinny-pants/free-people-skinny-military-cargo-womens-clothing/2100791104/detail
3. A Victorian silk blouse: http://www.beso.com/nanette-lepore/womens-shirts-blouses/nanette-lepore-first-love-silk-blouse/2084273082/detail
Thanks for such a great giveaway :D:D:D
www.monochromachic.com
Is there anything cooler than this Alexander McQueen skull ring?
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446232267&afsrc=1&site_refer=BZR002&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=23-106270461-2
It even has a bee! And it would be an honor to wear something from the last collection he had a hand in.
Lovin the Leopard right now!
THE ROO
everything's beautiful here
oooh!
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=450514&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=hLUPakqa5g4-Pq6y7.4wT0reWY20Pyr.mQ
lisabette[at]gmail.com
I have been yearning for oxford wedges for a long while now, and now that fall has, well, fallen I would definately love if I could get these: (http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=814643002&tid=plsz1r&kwid=1&ap=7) or these: (http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=489029&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=hLUPakqa5g4-ser9CIwUQY9IHakamCjm3w)
Crossing my fingers!!
~Lillian
frillsandfurbelows27@gmail.com
http://www.beso.com/christian-louboutin/
I LOVE the Sultane 140 Suede Pump and a $500 gift certificate would put them within my reach. Thanks for the opportunity.
Elizabeth
evaleri512@yahoo.com
I have recently decided that I need a leather bomber jacket to go with the new pant styles of the season (not to mention frilly tops and great skirts) - this one I will dream about! http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3112957?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=outerwear:women:short_jacket%2fcoat&cm_ite=d%26g_lambskin_leather_bomber_jacket:310826&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=51cff51a-b5e9-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
I'd love Tori Burch's Holland satchel.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod95830013&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=22-78154771-2
I might be a little over-dressed (or underdressed) with this but something about this classic piece really makes me just want to buy it and save it forever!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3105854?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ite=tadashi_shoji_lace_%26_chiffon_gown:306688&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=d00f1487-b5e9-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
autumnrain_88@yahoo.com
I'm in the market for a tweed blazer for the cooler temps that are coming...
http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=54101&cmpid=21067S243692400&cseid=21067S243692400
gibsongirl at gmail dot com
Cool giveaway!
I'd love this Alice+Olivia dress!
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod108220022&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=24-102731307-2
The construction of this sandal is so beautiful, and the leopard print makes it just a little bit more special
http://www.beso.com/miu-miu/womens-sandals/miu-miu-calf-hair-slingback/2097149854/detail
Thanks!
cinshin@gmail.com
I'll take one of these, please!
http://www.barefoottess.com/product/9WEST-NAUGHTY-BK/Shop-for-Nine-West-Naughty-Flat-at-Barefoottesscom.html?META=CJ
I would love to wear these Button Flannel Booties. So sexy!
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod103020108&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=17-62442454-2
anaivecloset@yahoo.com
I LOVE this cozy-looking cotton v-neck sweater: http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441800344&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302023899&srcCode=SHOPZILLA&noPopUp=true
http://www.beso.com/christian-dior/perfume-cologne/jadore-labsolu-perfume-by-christian-dior-for-women-edp-absolue-spray-25-oz/1874929152/detail
What a great search engine! I used to "froogle" but that wasn't always so inclusive! As for me, how about smelling good? J'adore J'ADORE!!
evenstarx@aol.com
http://www.shoemetro.com/p-155390-dr-doc-martens-dee-boots-shoes-red-womens.aspx
^^Like the Chloe Doc wedges, but cheaper!
miss.annie.fanny@gmail.com
_kate
I love to the point of OBSESSION those studded hard clutches of Alexander Mcqueen's that give you a knuckle duster of skulls when you hold it, but since they are all around the $2000 mark I would very happily settle for the matching knuckle duster ring!
http://www.beso.com/alexander-mcqueen/rings/alexander-mcqueen-knuckle-duster-ring-dark-silver-crystal/2078211934/detail
zanna.sutcliffe@googlemail.com
http://www.bluefly.com/Cynthia-Vincent-black-leather-'Azteca'-embroidered-flats/cat870094/308879501/detail.fly?referer=ca_shopzilla&cm_mmc=ca_shopzilla-_-na-_-womens_shoes-_-308879501&mr:referralID=4b0014c0-b5e0-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
Living in Las Vegas means I can still wear flats like this drool-worthy Cynthia Vincent "Azteca" pair, through the fall! Plus, the embroidery on this pair makes my heart do backflips! I love hand-wrought touches in my accessories.
(a.movement@gmail.com)
I kept with the Leopard Print theme..and would love to wear these Stuart Weitzman Shoes http://www.6pm.com/stuart-weitzman-colorado-sabbia-bobcat-hair?channel=73&mr:referralID=95caa635-b5f0-11df-bb45-001b2166bec9
required2beinspired@gmail.com
http://www.zappos.com/alexander-mcqueen-242373w0fc0-blue?channel=4&mr:referralID=0e28e8e5-b5f1-11df-b8fb-001b2166c62d
these McQueen skull heels, for sure!
OooHHhhHhh!!! I would pair this beauty: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=495069&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=hLUPakqa5g4-PwzX1gM9.vCtLACwirv62Q
With these: http://www.tobi.com/product/31147-joie-denver-belted-leather-shorts?aff=cj
And add a simple white wife beater! And VIOLA! Pick me, Pick me....please please please!
Post a Comment