5.28.2010

{ winner's circle }

after a week's worth of vociferous votery, we finally have a winner in the polkadotorama costume challenge. congratulations to contestant #3, AMY!

amy was the only finalist without her own style blog, but considering she sent in an album containing NINE win-worthy looks (trust me, narrowing it down to only one entry was nearly impossible), i think hers is a wardrobe that needs to be shared with the world/web! we'd all read it, right?
{ below, a peak into amy's myriad ensembles }

congrats again to amy, and thanks to everyone who participated, voted, and made this contest so much fun!

39 comments:

Erica said...

Amy needs to start a blog Asap! Great style!
Www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

mariel said...

congratulations amy! also, Kelly, I just found this blog and i am so happy I did! i heart your style! :)

glam.spoon said...

I've never seen so many polka dots!! And so stylishly styled...

Esther said...

all these girls would be really really awesome stylists <3

Unknown said...

congrats!
the necklace is so funny!!!!
=)

hotgossip

InnyVinny said...

I'd read!!!

Congrats to Amy.

Unknown said...

How do we convince Amy to start a blog??

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

shawna said...

amy is adorable!

c said...

I can tell Amy really likes polka dots! And why not, when she wears them so well?

Anonymous said...

hi kelly
i love your blog and it has certainly inspired me to relook at my wardrobe and add some customisation.
i love your jewelry and it has inspired me to have a go. could you advise me as to what tools i should start off with?
you are obviously exposed to lots of 'fashion' - how do you make your choices when there is so much ou there - how are you selective?
sorry for the long comment but would appreciate your opinions.
keep up the good work - i love it.
anniex

Unknown said...

how cute is she?! She does need her own blog!

Copious Couture said...

Amy can you please start a blog... those pictures are awesome and I would love to see more!!!!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

the Citizen Rosebud said...

She definitely has a style to appreciate, and I for one would love to follow her blog! Congrats to Amy on the win. All four finalists were fantastic! xo. -Bella Q
http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Wow, I would totally follow her blog.

Unknown said...

COngrats!!

LOVEEEE this looks!!
<3

http://ivaniadiamond.blogspot.com

;)*

maya g. said...

definitely would read her blog!!!!

MerciBlahBlah said...

Amy is Adorbs - I think that should be the name of her blog. Her winning look was fab, but I think I love the dress in the bottom row, second to the right best. Tres. Cute.

Merci!
Shannan

http://merciblahblah.blogspot.com

Denise said...

I absolutely love the 2nd outfit. The one she's wearing as she walks out the door. <3

Laura said...

Congrats! definately a deserved win

penny. LA said...

Unbelievable - how inspiring! Congrats!

http://pennyla.com

Laura said...

I'm so glad that Amy won: Congrats Amy I'm so glad you won I was rooting for you all the way I hope you one day start a blog. I would definitly read it!

The Vegaran said...

This woman does not have a style blog? That's crazy talk, I would follow her style religiously, she looks amazing! Amy get a blog! Glad she's the winner, she looks great.




Kat
thevegaran.blogspot.com

Vee said...

She looks great in every single picture. I hope she does start a blog. And yay I voted for her.

Unknown said...

wow, didn't know there were more. the very last one on the bottom right's so adorable. and i like the one at the top right corner - nice balance. congrats, Amy!

Caddy said...

Well deserved!!! She's got great style!!!

IKS said...

wow i missed an amazing conmtest. congrats to the winner... and the title polkadotorama.. i love love it!! you have an amazing blog, and... i`ll be back very soon :)

Contact said...

she should have her own blog! lots of polkadots, its a good idea to show how many different ways they can be worn!

<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

pas facile de marier les imprimés ou les couleurs flashy ... et pourtant, c'est très réussi ^^ elle a du goût!

märta stockholm sweden said...

so beautiful - like a first kiss

http://artbymeat.blogg.se

Anonymous said...

What a great challenge! They all look so beautiful. Amy's skin is to die for.

Bridget said...

love those outfits. girls got style.

Jennifer said...

This girl is so chic and adorable!! She doesn't have a blog why?!?!

Sophie said...

Amy if you read this: Pleeeeease start a blog! You have a great sense of style!:)

/Sophie from Sweden♥

Unknown said...

Agreed. I would definitely read her blog! I want to see more looks with an Amy-spin!

xx FujiFiles

nikki said...

Love them all!


xx
nikki

Laura said...

Dear Amy,
Please start a blog!

D e g a i n e said...

Amy def. needs a blog. 100%!


D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Clue said...

Fab!! This girsl should have her own blog! And Kelly....soon a post about you and your style in my blog... I will let you know!! :)

G said...

awww she's too cute! clearly, she loves polkadots!


www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com