5.25.2010

{ brimmy market }

to follow-up last week's flea market survival guide, here's a peak back at my recent brimfield adventures with the beckerman girls (who i became fast friends with after first falling hard for their blog!). it's no accident that we're all grinning from ear-to-ear in nearly every picture ~ we had a gloriously good time! together, we always do.







35 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

Looks like such a blast! Cool photos. x

www.FashionSnag.com

Amanda WG said...

ah! i wish i had known you were coming...

i've been following your blog for quite a long time...not sure how i originally wandered by, but you are certainly an inspiration, especially as a fellow accessory/jewelry addict.

i work at a vintage shop (artifaktori.blogspot.com) based outside of boston, but we were out at brimfield for the week in the new england motel field fashion tents. that area would have been right up your alley. I should have messaged you to stop by...if theres one thing we have, its prints! Our jewelry is excellent too, but the people down the tent from us had a truly stunning selection.

oh well, theres always next time :) i dont think ive ever missed a Brimfield in my entire life (by the way, good survival tips!).

All the Best,
Amanda

Chelsea said...

Love all the smiling faces in the pictures. What a fun time.
My Life in Style

Ava said...

I'll be damned if y'all aren't the cutest EVER!! That looks like a magical wonderland of eccentricities!

xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com

Ale.Sanmed said...

could buy all! hahah
kiss
xx

Hannah said...

they look like so much fun and have a very sophisticated taste in glasses!

doublysweet said...

i have yet to find a flea market like that.
looked like a lot of fun!-ill have to check out their blog

YnR said...

Just saw you in I think it was Teen Vogue!! Congrats!!!

Kaylene said...

Those Beckerman girls always look like they're having the most fun! I wish I too could go to the fleamarket.

Glayki said...

cool photos!

Caddy said...

I like your outfit and it's casual chicness.

That flea looks great!

Angela Pluck said...

looks like fun! the glasses are just awesome..xx

iole said...

great pics...whish I was there too.
love iole

http://www.ioleinfashion.com

MELISSA Z. said...

amazing photos! fun, fun, fun! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

Emm said...

you guys all look so so cool

want everything your wearing

-em
from spindizzyfall

SuzieM said...

great pictures! the last one is my favourite.

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Awwwwwwwwww.. looks like so much fun! I adore flea markets!!!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i like the first picture. you re a beauty

martini-on-the-rocks@web.de

Copious Couture said...

I recently started following their blog as well and I am so jealous... you all look like you had so much fun!!!!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

lacemartini said...

Absolutely love the Brimfield Antique show!!! I found some amazing treasures!!! Are you from the area?
~Tara
lacemartini.blogspot.com

Revital said...

these photos are awesome! love the funny glasses!!

http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

Contact said...

looks like fun! ive just started following your blog and im really enjoying it!

<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

penny. LA said...

May I come along next time? Looks like great fun. :)

http://pennyla.com

Anonymous said...

so fun...love all the shades!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Soo much fun! I love going to the open-air markets to find great vintage items & unique pieces!

Check out these really items from Etsy that I'll ordering this weekend! They look like items you would find at your market!
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/05/26/memorial-weekend-holiday-wear-courtesy-of-etsy/

Ashley
http://honeysucklechic.com

Beckerman Girls said...

Wow!!! I definitely should have bought those white sunglasses, lol - so understated and effortlessly chic, lol!! Hahah!!!!Miss ya Kelly! Cant wait to see u soon xxx Brimfield or bust, sista!! xxxx

Rebecca Jane said...

Looks like the best time!

Laura McLaws Helms said...

So jealous! Let's do it in July!

Linda Lu said...

I love beckerman bite plate

Lucia said...

I was in MA that weekend and missed it!! aahh...Looks like y'all had lots of fun!

hellolucie.blogspot.com

Platform said...

They have a similar street fair here in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (NY). It should be coming up soon. They have so many amazing finds: vintage necklaces, home goods, and yummy food!

will keep you and your readers posted! And check out: http://www.platformmag.net

xo.
Platform

FASHION & CIRCUS said...

I love this post- it's brilliant!!

I want, no- Need to go to this place.

lovelylovely.

XXXX

Elle Sees said...

Ah, I freaking love flea markets. SOmetimes you can find some awesome stuff!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Great post ;)

micah said...

oh my i've been dying to get to brimfield after just finding out that it existed a few months ago... i am a flea market/antiques junkie and this place looks like heaven.

holding out for July or September when i plan on loading up and redoing my entire apartment...!

x

http://alotusofcountlesspetals.blogspot.com