1.19.2010

{ an open book }

because you all know how much i love massive spider jewelry, alice in wonderland, and BUNNY! i just had to post these pretty pictures:




{wonderland: photographs by dusan reljin for numero / via fashiongonerogue}

21 comments:

Emilie said...

Love theses pictures!
x

Charmalade said...

I LOVE the second photo! I'd love to lug around a beautifully carved wooden key with me. :)

and these photos ignite my search for the perfect dark lipstick.

http://charmalade.blogspot.com

The Village Idiot said...

gorgeous photos!
do you have an inspiration space in your design studio?

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

OK...I am terrified of spiders, especially when they are that big! But I'm with you on the key and the bunny.

However, that bunny can't hold a candle to your Bunny!

Ra said...

that gold dress in the first picture is to die for. i'm obsessed.


www.theairconditionedgypsy.com

Unknown said...

How fun.. Really great pictures!

http://www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com

MissKimmy said...

beautiful pics! that gold dress is fab!

XO Kimmy
www.strawberry-stiletto.com

Daphne said...

GOOD GOD, the boots in the first photo!!!! gorgeous.

Rich and Rebellious said...

The ring shes wearing in the third photo is awesome!

Unknown said...

That gold dress...I'm DYINGGG!!! gorgeous pictures :D

-kARA

dreaminfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.outsapop.com/2009/04/steampunkers-with-bunny-fixation.html

thought you might like this post on bunnies!!

Anonymous said...

I am living for photo #1. xo Mish

http://www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Rae said...

I love the second dress!! And with the lace up boots (and enormous key)... PERFECTION!

<3
Follow:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

K8 said...

I want boots like that..they are so bad ass!

Fashion X K8.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS
love the editorial shots
fabulous, you picked beautiful photos
thanks for sharing as always

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Alice of Selective Memory said...

Great photos! What is her ring in the last image? So witchy...in the best way.
- Alice

mAdi*cakes said...

omg j'adore these pictures!!! :]

All Women Stalker said...

I really like the photos. I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland. The third photo is especially nice. The bunny just takes the cake!

RenaissanceGyrl said...

Love the Alice theme, the wooden key and the mile high Louboutins are delectable.

TheGlamourai said...

* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *

xoxoGlamourai

Dentist 90048 said...

You posted this on my birthday!! I adore that black dress!