12.26.2009

{ boxing day }


there's a huge, store-wide super-sale going on over at shrimpton couture! all of my rings are now 10% off, and these glittery glamourai gems have been marked way, way down {click any pic to jump to listing}:



now that christmas has passed, there's no guilt in shopping for yourself again ~ and you know you want something sparkly for new years {i sure do at least}!!

UPDATED 01.11.09: additional discounts have now been taken on all items! sale will end Friday 01.15.09.

15 comments:

ilovecoolthings said...

salivating...

Rock Couture said...

drooling......

styledigger said...

amazing necklaces!

Dirty Hair Halo said...

wiping drool off my blouse...

stylista said...

I love the first necklace. It is so gorgeous and unique!! Check out my blog at http://allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

Silvestre said...

oh dear! I come to ur blog and... I'm in love! oh. Fantastic! I don't know what say. perfect. I add u to links,now.

Anonymous said...

ahh those are absolutely beautiful!!!! hope you had a fabulous christmas! & new year to come :]

Aleksandra Maria Carmen said...

beuty bracelet.really beauty

visit my blog:

www.fairylady-style.blogspot.com

Taylor Barrett said...

groovy.

- theclothingproject.com

Jessye Ashworth said...

Love your blog, and all the dreamy inspiring content within it. Blogs like yours- Cherry Blossom Girl, Sea of Shoes and Fashion Toast (to name a few) are a part of my critically selected fashion net bibles.

I have started my own blog this December-

Please check it out...
Personal style as well as things that inspire me is what it's all about.

http://whenyouvegotlipstick.blogspot.com/

Jessye Ashworth (of When You've Got Lipstick)

MELISSA Z. said...

love the sunglasses!

www.abitoffashion.com

Anonymous said...

Just recently stumbled across your blog. Your outfits and designs are absolutely amazing. Great inspiration!

<3
Chelsea'sGirl

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOOOVE that first necklace, it's AMAZING!
xxx

TheGlamourai said...

* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *

xoxoGlamourai

Furniture Stores Burbank said...

Really fun accessories.