the downside of hosting a giveaway via a vintage shop is that i can't resist shopping for myself! here are a few items that if you don't buy, i most certainly will. it's such a shame i'm not eligible to win my own reward.


clockwise from top left: superb 60's leopard coat; haute hand-painted circle skirt; a chic day-to-night holiday party-perfect dress; cool caftan almost identical to the one i wore here
**update** crafty crow just announced that everyone who enters 'theglamourai' at checkout will receive 10% back on their purchase! now you'll really have to fight me for that spotted topper!!


clockwise from top left: superb 60's leopard coat; haute hand-painted circle skirt; a chic day-to-night holiday party-perfect dress; cool caftan almost identical to the one i wore here
**update** crafty crow just announced that everyone who enters 'theglamourai' at checkout will receive 10% back on their purchase! now you'll really have to fight me for that spotted topper!!

13 comments:
ahhh! I had my eyes on the top two also...uh oh...
now its only a matter of time before the battle between heart and bank account is won..
eek!
thanks for the great reference!
x
AMW
As a way of saying thanks to my new visitors I'm offering a 10% discount to any shoppers who enter the giveaway. Be sure to enter the 'Glamourai' code to receive your refund. Enjoy and good luck!
What great news, even though the necklace I purchases was well worth the money! That blue caftan is beautiful, you should get it!
www.lizzypunch.blogspot.com
oh dear! I've my eyes on the skirt also! incidentally, I own a caftan very similar to that one, bought in Tunisia :-)
OMG...Leopard coat is fabulous!
Visit www.abitoffashion.com
the leopard coat is unreal, but i'm really into that caftan. i might battle you for it!
xo Niki
http://ahautemess.blogspot.com
That is a perfect leopard coat.
I adore the first piece... go animalistic!
That poofy skirt is stunning!
I am quite smitten with that skirt!
Oh how I love that skirt!
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
this caftan is typically "moroccan style"!! It really amazed me seeing it in your blog!! make me proud also!! Here in Morocco, we have a lot of things to share....
I'll post an article about our Moroccan dress heritage...
check this article, it's a little preview here: http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/2010/05/sun-is-backdont-forget-your-skin.html
Post a Comment