no visual celebration of alice's adventures in wonderland would be complete without an anticipatory article dedicated to tim burton's upcoming cinematic circus! i cannot WAIT for this production to premiere in march:




{ahoy! ~ surprising stylistic synthesis spotted! see how alice's gloves are so similar to those i sported yesterday.}


i see stripes, suspenders, smocking ~ and astoundingly audacious eyeshadow ~ making a colossal comeback this spring!

21 comments:
The movie looks good (and very aesthetically pleasing) but it annoys me that the Mad Hatter narrates. Just because its Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, doesn't mean he has to take over everything. Have you seen the Tim Burton exhibit at the MoMA? It was really good, but so CROWDED.
This is going to be oh so good at least visually and really, isn't that what counts? We all the know the story.
http://www.invasionista.com
I love promotional stills {the one of Anne Hathaway as the White Queen is gorgeous too}.
Since discovering your new thing for all things Wonderland, I thought you might be interested in {this}.
Enjoy! Cheers.
Love that first photo. I'm sure the movie will be amazing! And what a great cast.
http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/
P.S. Having a $100 giveaway on my blog. :)
I am so bloody excited!
Can't wait... I know it'll be a visual delight.
Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum are a bit frightening; but I die over Alice's frock just below.
www.thelipsticklist.blogspot.com.
doesn't look so exciting! just off the wall perfect... i'm so excited for matt lucas as tweedledee and dum
omg! genius! Im so excited. Alice in wonderland has been a favorite all my life. My dad used to go preaching in england every year and he brought me back a copy of the book. soooo amazing! xox
I can't wait for this film too! I love Tim's Burton productions & I think Alice will be a big big scuccess, meaby bigger than rest of his films!
I really wish that someone else besides Tim Burton directed this, I'm no longer excited by his aesthetic or using Johnny Depp in everything. When I first saw leaked images of Johnny as the Mad Hatter ages ago, I was hoping that it wasn't real because the hair and makeup were just horrid, but that's actually how they decided to make the character look for some reason. I'll still give it a chance because the story might be quite good, it's just a shame this story has been turned into just another Burton film.
Don't forget Gwen Stefani's video that's Alice inspired! I am really excited for this movie!
http://aspirationsofprosperity.blogspot.com/
seriously, this is going to be uh.may.zing. i'm sooo excited. i think i shrieked when i first saw glimpses of this film!
This has me so excited! Who better to do this movie than Tim Burton?
-Jessica
www.modernspectacle.com
I can't wait for this movie. I love Tim Burton and this one looks amazing. That's why I was the Queen of Hearts this Halloween.
Ahh this is gonna be so GREAT! Can not wait to see more of the styling! And who can resist another wacky Johnny Depp??
-kARA
dreaminfashion.blogspot.com
I'm Burton&Depp addicted I'm sure I'm gpnna love the movie..love your post!
Can't wait for the movie as well!! When Johnny Depp involved, who could resist??
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
I'm so excited about this.
I CANNOT wait to see this.
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment