I discovered this gorgeous editorial about a week ago and I seriously thought: "This is totally something the glamourai would wear" I especially love the last photo. This modern twist on the pirate style totally gets to me :)
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
27 comments:
They are beautiful . . . all of them, but I really love the first and the last. Vibrant and luxe. Great inspiration.
http://photodiarist.typepad.com
gor-gor-gor-GORGEOUSS!!! I'm especially enamored with the color palate!!
xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com
I love these sooo much! I need to master mixing colours like this. So amazing.
Absolutely STUNNING inspiration, the colours, textures, mixing of them all up...love it all! :)
xx
I discovered this gorgeous editorial about a week ago and I seriously thought: "This is totally something the glamourai would wear"
I especially love the last photo. This modern twist on the pirate style totally gets to me :)
Amazing colour palette, especially in the third to last photo.
terrific colors, and the filter gives it such a beautiful, husky vibe.
agree re mood, matches mine as well!
Thrilling colours...
I LOVE that quilted chanel bag. So bright and pretty!
i would love to have all the outfits ^^, amazing!
oh i love these images, the styling is gorgeous! I just saw the homemade black and white version of them in if you seek style blog !
kiss,
www.dimogonda.blogspot.com
hello, im in love.
this editorial is sheer and mad perfection
gorgeous!
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Ooh la la, a blue 2.55...
amazing pictures, your blog is great
come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think and if you want to link exchange
fashionbyhe.blogspot.com
Love the look w/ the blue Chanel.
Speaking of shoe jewelry in a previous post: http://www.trendandthecity.it/2009/10/12/ilkadora-gioielli-per-scarpe/
The blue jacket reminds me of that one you have lined with the fur. You do it better :)
Hm, can't decide which one I like best. The last? The second to last? They're all great! www.nickiefrye.etsy.com
Beautiful and inspiring! I guess I need to get my hands on a copy of Numero.
Ooooh, I like. lots.
I'm coveting that scarf! What a fresh take on the trend.
http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/
beautiful red coat
Gorgeous! The second to last photo is very "you".
XOXO
You always seem to find the best editorials, and this one is no exception!
Jac! polish model:)
NICE!
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Where do I get a sweater like that one on the 4th picture? It's half sleeve and wraps around the waist... SO trendy!
That red coat is simply amazing... and that blue chanel purse makes me want to cry I want it so much! Lol.
Post a Comment