10.15.2009

{ trendspotting } chic shackles



another modern take on ankle jewelry! i can tell this trend is about to explode.
(as spied on stylesightings)

23 comments:

styling fabulous said...

so...does this mean we might be seeing some such items in the glamporium?? =)

What we four say said...

Not sure if you have heard of our hometown hero's "litterSF" they are taking the world by storm with their jewelry. If you like shoe bling you will be inspired by them!

http://www.littersf.com/bootstraps.html

Unknown said...

pretty cool..
It kind of reminds me of Prada 2010..

http://ForYourSATISFASHION.com

Anine said...

LOVE THE SHOES!! :D

Leah said...

You are right. I am seeing a lot of ankle jewelry now.

Lazy Lisa said...

Shoes are Marni I think... love it too ! :-)

Heather said...

This would be a great DIY to spice up a pair of simple black pumps.

http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

Sara said...

nice shoes, really, really, really nice shoes!

Susan said...

awww, I love those shoes!
xoxo

Brigadeiro said...

L O V E

I
T
!

:)

Nickie Frye said...

Yes, I've been seeing a lot of suggestions of this ankle jewelry trend emerging- esp as it pertains to boots for fall/winter. LOVE the look!
www.nickiefrye.etsy.com

Marie-Louise said...

oh how exciting! i do like this!

Anonymous said...

love the detail on the shoes
love the inspiration

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

I think you may be right. I just made my own DIY bootstraps last week. Love it.

Rebecca Jane said...

I agree, looks fabulous

Chloe said...

Oooh, yes. Good-bye puka shells of bad ankle bracelets of yore. I love this.

Dream Sequins said...

I think we can take this a wacky step further-- aside from chains and bling, we can make it more tactile, like feathers or rainbow strips of fabric. A fun DIY.

The Depressed Yogi said...

have you seen littersf.com? they have some insane ankle jewelry, and it's ALL SOLD OUT!

TheGlamourai said...

* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *

xoxoGlamourai

Los Angeles SEO said...

Ankle jewelry looks great! But if you are going to accessories your ankles make sure that they are something worth attracting attention to.

dentist west la said...

Ankle bling isn't something I would think is for me in my head, but looking at this, those are hot!

Air Purifier said...

Wow, those are some awesome shoes!

Fashion Magazines said...

The shoes are pretty cute, though I can't help but think the ankle chains remind me of tinsel during Christmas!