some weeks are better than others, and can i just say: wow. thank goodness it's friday!

life in new york is all about extremes, and this has been a banner week in terms of roller-coaster ups and downs (c'est la vie!). one very bright highlight, however, was a shopping jaunt with my girls jessica (of what i wore) and pamela (of market publique), which yielded this wonderfully divalicious vintage caftan:

caramel sundae sunnies, topshop earrings, the glamourai for shrimpton couture bandit's bounty neckpiece, vintage caftan + slip, pour la victoire shoes
xoxoglamourai


38 comments:
This navy blue looks so rich! I like the short slip under the long sheer-very sexy, but covered up at the same time. I'm with you on the TGIF deal...Monday feels like it was a month ago!
Diggin the color palette! Very Grecian goddess in the least cliche way!
This outfit is lush! It looks really breezy, perfect for the heat.
very chic outfit ^^! LOVE ur heels and necklaces! <3
oh, and the colour of ur nails is so cute ^^!
There must be something in the water in NYC this week because it has been a week. So happy for Friday! and let's hope the weather stays happy and cheery all weekend - we need it. Cheers to the weekend and wine on the rooftops!
the navy is unexpected and therefore more rich-looking than if it were black, IMO.
love the look, the necklaces are eye-candy, rather exotic!
totally gorgeous and I adore your new necklace...stunning! I wonder who the lucky lady will be?!!
You are the best vintage shopper ... Ever!!!! I share the love for the caftans and kimonos.. Unfortunatley i have none in my closet
totally chic!
Hiya, an FYI, in your quest for fabulous nail polish (a def hit to chanel's 'Jade'):
http://www.koknockout.com/products/#product-liberty
Bestest, and weirdest, it's all matte, but can be buffed to satin.
Cheers!
You are always fabulous. love the transperancy and hue of the outfit.
Your caftan is oh so cute!
I have a question: Are you a member of Fashion Spot? If yes, could you please send me an invitation to join them?
I've been trying to become a member but it's hard to find an invite...
Thank you again for your hair recommendations,my blond highlights are amazing.
And I promise, I won't ask for any more favors!:)
I can't deny it-I have a complete girl crush on you! So beautiful and classy [:
Such an epic look, andin my favorite color!
thanks everyone!
@ Ewa: sorry i'm not on the Fashion Spot. would help you if i could!!! but i'm so, SO happy to hear you love your highlights! YAY!!!
xoxoGlamourai
you look stunning, as always!
have a lovely weekend, xoxo
Yeah, this week was full of ups and downs for everyone I know!
Love it! Looks perfect with the shoes. You scored some great finds, I can't wait until you wear THE dress...
Have a fun weekend!
love love love the jewelry and the glasses!!!
Happy weekend to you, too! I sure had lots of 'downs' this week. Sighs.
That sheer blue really is dreamy and magical.
You look costumed in the best possible way.
xo
Oh my! This outfit's sheer perfection! LOVE the kaftan, and those shoes are G O R G E O U S !!!
TGIF indeed!
:)
xx
Absolutely lovely! Where did you get the caftan?
What a lucky find! Reminds me of Jil Sander S/S 2008, with the tulle capes!
its an incredible find. so pretty!
I love this outfit couse it's so lihgt and so heavy at the same time (necklace and earings)
Visit my blog:
agatiszka.blogspot.com
hi
If you love kimono, you really should check out my blog. I have tons. I really like your style. Its very classy yet chic.
mishapsandmiracles.blogspot.com
There will be loads of kimono in the future
I love the navy blue.
Where did you get your bright blue nailpolish from?
Perfect outfit. Love the caftan!
Peace and love!
GORGEOUS dress! :)
That piece you bought is really beautiful!
Wow! That caftan is positively to die for!
I feel ya about the week...I'm so glad for the weekend!
Now seeing you in navy blue is only hyping me up more to find a navy blue pencil skirt OR find a light colored pencil skirt and dye it to that color...
I've got an outfit planned, but it's going to take some time to gather all the pieces...
laundrysoapbubbles.com
I am always amazed by your outfits, you are definitely one of my top fashion bloggers! :)
lacysmess.blogspot.com
Hi Glamourai,
i must admit that you have great style always. Never disappont your readers. This ensemble is beautiful and one of a kind.. Love your neckpiece and the flowy silkish chiffon fabric. Perfect combo. Not forgetting the shoe.. perfecto. i LOVE NAVY BLUE, its my favourite color!! Wow!
Btw, i have featured you in my blog post dated 17 August, do drop by :)
Have a nice day!
gorgeous dress, I love the navy blue. Its such an under-used color but it looks so good!
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
those neckpieces are attractive...i loved them
Post a Comment