
i haven't worn this dress in a while, and i'm not sure why? besides its PUCCI-meets-PAN AM graphic greatness, it's the perfect loose and easy option for days ~ like today ~ when the sun is scorching. it also works wonderfully for fall with thick tights and boots... looks like i just rediscovered a new / old favorite!

mourning glory necklace + cyberpunk chrysanthemum ring, drugstore sunnies, pollini dress, vintage bag, kenneth cole shoes


26 comments:
I love monochrome in summer! :)
http://thevoguette-233.blogspot.com/
Love this dress.
well you know I'm going to love this dress.
i dont know what kind of drugstores youre going to, but none of the drugstores in NE would ever have sunglasses that awesome. haha :]
Great dress - I love the graphic shapes!
SUPER amazing!
Cool dress from Pollini! YAY!
XoXo
Gorge
Oh, love the sunnies!
I absolutely adore that dress....
what a great dress!
I love this dress, too!
wooow, wonderfull Pucci!!
y'know, I miss the days of Pan Am. And I wasn't even alive back then. But there was such a romantic feel about the planes and pilots. Girls wanted to grow up to be stewardesses instead of models. I wish that hadn't gone away.
So striking! :)
xx
The best black/white I have seen in a while!
Gorgeous dress.
black and white is so hard... and you have conquered it!
Cute dress!
And those sunglasses are from the drugstore?? No way! They are incredibly awesome!
i developed a major appreciation for emilio pucci, after inheriting several items from my grandmother.
with boots, that dress is mod squad.
la la love it!
the haircut is way cute!
btw, check out my new blog post on the london-based t-shirt line, doodski! :)
def worth the read - http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/
i'm sure you'll enjoy it and i got inspired to do research on the line after i saw a small snippet on the tees in the august 2009 issue of vogue paris. x.
great dress of yours!! it's so unique and u pulled it off very very well... ^_^
http://nadiakamballa.blogspot.com
I love that dress!
And your sunglasses are just amazing.
wow, wow, wow
that dress is amazingly great.
cool dress!
http://www.twolia.com/shop
Post a Comment