"man cannot discover new oceans unless he has
the courage to lose sight of the shore."
- andre gide
snapshots from a sunday frolic in montauk, where i celebrated the triumphant return of sandal weather...

leather tanning: aldo studded sandals
... and mined middle-of-nowhere thrift shops, troves for treasures like this odd, old tribal-tapestry tunic:

sea me: custom-made hat, self-designed necklace, earrings from india, vintage tunic
i found fresh seafood...

... to complement life's necessities...

... champagne and fine company!

swept away: my #1 adventure buddy
could this be the end of winter, at last?

21 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your style! I seriously wish I had as much talent as you for putting outfits together.
Love your outfit so much, you remind me of the Marni girl. :) Gonna have to steal that hat and tunic...
LOVE your tunic, you look so glam, even at the beach! (but of course!) :)
xx
These photos are so beautiful and atmospheric. And your outfit is so wonderful!!! Love all your self-designed stuff, you're really talented.
D
What lovely pictures! It looks like you had such a fabulous time! (And I'm deathly jealous of that gorgeous tunic you found).
champagne yay!
please visit my blog when you get time! there is a fantastic giveaway going on by leah sakellarides, a cali-based jewelry designer. she made a custom piece for my blog and is so super sweet to give one away! i'd love for you to sign up if you like the piece!
the hat, the earrings, the necklace, the glasses, that tunic, all so perfect together!
I can't wait for summer to begin as well! But, I know when it starts getting super hot I'll be anxious for it to be over already. =)
Fortunately there is you who are original and different. Among all these blog posts that are all the same, it's nice to see something really creative and unique and not vulgar !
these photos are a breath of fresh air, ur outfit is outstanding--a true original!
long live the glamourai!
http://www.styleanthem.blogspot.com
You look amazing and your photos are so beautiful - just found your blog (how did I miss it before?) and will be back again.
PS those aldos rock my world. Why haven't I been to that store lately, I totally feel like I am missing out!
*lusty
www.ontheblogbandwagon.blogspot.com
I like your shoes, and I want the champagne! :D
yay. got to love a beach. immense tunic too :=D
xxxc
Gorgeous photos!
Love the necklace.
I love this blog. I'm OD'ing on glamour.
Mister Robert
The hat is adorable on you! It's perfect with your hair. Great photos
i love the pattern of that tunic and you styled it really well with your accessories :)
love love the hat- you are soo cool!
you look so awesome
Hurrah self made! I love watching New York get itself all summer glammed out.
Only you could look this glam at the beach!
And your company is fine, indeed...
Post a Comment